At Metfab, customer satisfaction is our hallmark. That is why we go the extra mile to ensure that, our products meet both local and international standards. Our services are one of the best, if not the best in Ghana and the sub region.
To be a leading producer and exporter of aluminum cooking utensils and roofing sheets, Pre-Painted Galvanized Iron (PPGI) and Aluzinc to meet both national and international standards.
To produce quality and highly durable Aluminum Pre-Painted Galvanized Iron, and Aluzinc products whiles creating quality jobs and global opportunities for its workers and promoters.
Our Core Values
- People – Our workers are efficient and effective at their job. Quick to complete assignments and not wasteful of resources, including time. We encourage upgrade of the skills and expertise of our workers for continuous improvement of job deliveries to ensure excellent customer care.
- Quality – We offer high-quality roofing sheets easy to assemble and work on. The colors, dimensions, profiles and other elements of design are all in alignment. We do quick deliveries that require minimal effort from the consumer. Our products are tailored specifically to users’ needs. We understand the customer and we are always willing to accept any recommendations they make.
- Innovation – We have innovative computer-controlled and automatic machines; utilize cutting edge and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and we’ve adopted a targeted digital marketing strategy in order to connect to regional and international customers. We invest in research and development to stay above the competition in our business.
- Partnership – We relate to our customers as partners. To work with our customers effectively, we develop strong relationships based on mutual trust and respect as well as effective collaboration every step of the way. We operate as an extension of our customer’s internal team. Operating as partners, we are committed to our customers’ success and satisfaction.
- Sustainability – We operate sustainably by minimizing our operational cost whiles contributing towards making the environment better and giving back to the community where we function.
- Consistently produce high quality aluminium products for the local and sub-regional clients.
- Employ highly motivated and skilled staff using efficient machines and packaging facilities.
- Research into and develop high quality products for Ghana’s Aluminium hollowware/cooking utensils and roofing sheets industry and striving to meet the highest standards.
Our Keys to Success
Our operations are guided by our core values.
Metfab Engineering and Services Limited was incorporated under the Companies Code of Ghana 1963 (Act 179) on December 7th, 1988, and was given the certificate to commence business on December 14th, 1988. Prior to this period, the business was registered under Act 1962 as ALU-FAB. The company currently engages in the manufacture of Aluminum hollowware/cooking utensils and roofing sheets. Metfab has fully equipped processing facility which is designed to produce over 15,000 metric tonnes of roofing sheets and 6,000 metric tonnes of aluminum hollowware/cookware. The layout of the processing facilities, equipment, plant and machinery meet the standards and quality control requirements of Ghana Standards Authority (GSA). Met-fab owns the “Met-Fab Bright Brand”, under which it sells manufactured products. Met-Fab sells roofing sheets and its cooking wares to wholesalers and retailers in Ghana and the sub-region. The company has distributors in Burkina Faso, Mali and Togo. With increasing sub-regional reach, the company wants to take advantage of the opportunities presented by the Africa Continental Free Trade (AFCTA) to expand even further. The objective is to export to La Cote d’Ivoire, Nigeria, Guinea and Mauritania, among others in the next three years.
We will be happy to have you as one of our happy customers. We are always ready to assist you.